Apple kitchen decorations are sure to add a crisp and clean look to your kitchen. With the colorful varieties available, you will have more decorating options and your kitchen will appear brighter.
For apple lovers, the image of an apple stirs up memories of a slice of warm apple pie with a cup of coffee. Interestingly, apples are available in more than 7,500 varieties worldwide and have beneficial effects on health.
According to the US Apple Association, studies have shown that apples and apple products (such as apple sauce and apple juice) can help lower your risk of developing heart disease, helps decrease your waist size, lower your blood pressure, and aids in improving brain health and diminishes the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease. Apples can also improve lung health and it is believed that the antioxidants found in apples may stave off disease by countering oxygen’s damaging effects on the body. With such wonderful health benefits, you will appreciate apple kitchen decorations that much more.
Finding apple kitchen decorations isn’t difficult. There is an assortment of apple decorations available. It’s a matter of putting it all together, which should be as easy as apple pie.
- Burner Covers
- Cookie Jar
- Dish Rack
- Dish Towels
- Faux Fruit in a Wire Basket
- Floor Mat
- Mail Holder
- Napkin Holder
- Night Light
- Paper Towel Holder
- Place Mats
- Plastic Bag Holder
- Soap Dispenser
- Sponge Holder
- Spoon Rest
- Quotes and Decals
- Switch Plate Cover
- Table Cloth
- Toothpick Holder
- Utensil Holder
- Vinyl Art and Decals
- Wall Clock
- If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe. -Carl Sagan
- You are the apple of my eye.
- Apple of my eye, star of my sky.
- The goldenrod is yellow. The corn is turning brown. The trees in apple orchards with fruit are bending down.
- If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas. -George Bernard Shaw
- Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the number of apples in a seed. -Robert H. Schuller
- Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree. -Martin Luther King, Jr.
- First I shake the whole apple tree that the ripest might fall. Then I climb the tree and shake each limb, and then each branch and then each twig, and then I look under each leaf. -Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Adam was but human – this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple’s sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. -Mark Twain
- The apple does not fall far from the tree.
- With an apple, I will astonish Paris. -Paul Cezanne
- We plant, upon the sunny lea,
A shadow for the noontide hour,
A shelter from the summer shower, When we plant the apple tree.
-William Cullen Bryant