Christmas window decorations capture the magic of the holiday season and will add sparkle and wintery cheer.
Adorning the windows with Christmas decorations serves a dual purpose by decorating the inside and outside of your home. Family, friends, and passersby will be dazzled by the beautiful display of lights, candy canes, pine cones, and holiday themed silhouettes.
With these simple Christmas window decorations, you will achieve an eye-catching and glittery display for all to enjoy. There are a mélange of options you can choose from to create an array of vibrant, delightful, and heartwarming Christmas window decorations that will inspire memories year after year.
Christmas window decorations are available in the following
- Angel Figurines (trumpeting angels, for instance)
- Bow (oversized) – an oversized red bow with a velvety feel gives an air of elegance.
- Candles – display an assortment of votives to create interest.
- Candy Cane Figurines – a series of candy canes with colorful ribbon hung from a curtain rod makes for a sweet display.
- Christmas Santa – garbed in a felt robe with faux fur trim and sporting a flowing white beard and silver glasses. Some Christmas Santas feature shimmering presents and a garland of sugared fruit. This is a great way to capture the joyful bounty of the holiday season.
- Decals (static vinyl cling) available in the following: reindeer, Santa Claus, snow man, Christmas tree, reindeer with sleigh, or candy canes. Decals also feature the following messages: “Merry Christmas” and “Believe in the Magic of Christmas.” This dresses up your windows and is easy to apply.
- Garland – may be draped across a window for that special finishing touch. Another idea is to attach Christmas ornaments to the ends of beaded garland.
- Gold Topiary Trees – made of faux golden foliage and accented with lustrous ornaments. A great height to consider is 28 inches.
- Lanterns – filled with red and green candies.
- LED Lights – helps set the holiday mood while illuminating the scene without the need of an outlet or candles.
- Limoges Boxes – an elegant and delicate way to decorate the window by displaying a collection of these fine trinkets.
- Miniature Holiday Tree – made of silver metal and frosted with faux snow to give the wonderment of the holiday season. You may hang tiny pine cones, along with your favorite mini tree ornaments.
- Nativity Scene – helps recreate the events of the holiest of nights during the Christmas season.
- Pine Cones – gold, silver, or in its natural color makes for a festive display.
- Redberry Centerpiece with Candles
- Snow Spray
- Snowflakes – a wonderful way to brighten up a window by including a variety of doilies. For contrast and a striking impact, combine bright red and white snowflakes.
- Snow Globes
- Train Station (animated) – a magical way to combine Christmas melodies, lights, and motion in a lovely winter scene.
- Tree Ornaments – hanging tree ornaments in your window renders an air of beauty and sophistication. Consider hanging them from a curtain rod.
- Vintage Style Music Boxes
- White Christmas Lights – warm lights, along with an assortment of fir branches, tree ornaments, and figurines on the window sill brighten up a window and add a magical twinkle to the season.
These are just a few ideas to help get you started in making the holiday season special. You will be amazed at how displaying an assortment of Christmas collectibles goes a long way in making the holidays magical.