Country Christmas decorations offer warm nostalgia, holiday charm, and tremendous cheer. The timeless designs forever symbolize the Christmas season and embrace nature, with its brilliant detail, splendid palette of colors, pine tree motifs, and holly borders.
You will notice there is a wide range of Country Christmas decorations, which include hand blown glass, vintage ornaments, nativity collectibles, stockings, ornaments, wall hangings, pillows, candles, Folk art, paper mache Santas, hand carved wood, and one-of-a-kind handcrafted holiday originals.
Achieving a Country Christmas look will happen with ease because of the beautifully inspired decorations. You will capture that old-world feel and create a magical Christmas tradition that will define the holidays for years to come.
Country Christmas decorations are available in the following:
- Figurines – that consist of a snowman, Joy, Peace, and Santa, for instance.
- Lenox Dinnerware – creates drama for the table, with its delicately carved porcelain formed plates, platters, and fluted glasses. Some design options to consider are butterflies, swallow-tails, or dragonflies.
- Painted Glass or Painted Stone
- Pastoral Scenes
- Popcorn garland, Cranberry garland, or aged bead garland for the Christmas tree.
- Primitive Ornaments – that consist of owls, candy canes, and aged silver icicles, just to name a few.
- Snow Globes
- Spode Dinnerware – features natural elements that are an enduring style for every family.
- Star Tree Topper – made of metal lends a rustic feel.
- Tablecloths – that feature a primitive or rustic design.
- Table Runners – with a holly, poinsettia, or pinecone design.
- Tree Skirt – made of burlap, for instance.
- Wreaths – available in pre-lit artificial or fresh.
Here are some ideas you can implement utilizing some items at home:
- If you have floral wallpaper already displayed in the dining room, consider transforming this space for Christmas by changing the tablecloth to one in a red gingham pattern. Display a vase full of red flowers with holiday greens for contrast and beauty. An added festive embellishment involves hanging an evergreen bough outfitted with red bows on a chandelier.
- Utilize a white hutch, for instance to display a set of blue-and-white dishes (assuming you have this type of collection on hand). Cover the table with a white tablecloth and incorporate red gingham placemats. To enhance the chairs, consider dressing them up in a chair cover that features a floral design.
- Display red, green, and white candies in attractive vintage glass jars for holiday cheer.
- Provide the perfect backdrop for a traditional holiday by using a combination of bright red and green accents. For instance, display red poinsettias or a country bowl with a collection of vintage ornaments in place of everyday coffee table accessories.
- Decorate the stairs using a red or green runner.
- Adorn the fireplace mantel with delicate white stockings that feature red gingham bows for a festive presence. Use the mantel to feature an assortment of vintage trinkets for a charming display and for extra holiday flair, drape garland across the mantel.
- Place Christmas pillows that are stitched in a traditional red and white color scheme on your couch and sitting chair.
- To tie in the look, dress up the lamps using plaid lampshades.
- Flank each side of the fireplace with a set of decorative Christmas trees ornamented with red bows.
The combination of all these accessories will go a long way in giving your home the Country Christmas look. It is certain to bring spectacular holiday cheer.