Wedding cake decorations are special touches that will give your cake an extravagant and designer feel.
There are many wedding cake decorations to choose from ranging from crystal accents to edible flowers to a variety of cake toppers.
With no shortage of wedding cake decorations, you will be on your way to adding a mega dose of pizzazz to your wedding cake.
Of course the amount of wedding cake decorations you will need depends on how many tiers your cake will be.
Also, the amount of wedding cake decorations depends on how elaborate you want the decor. Some prefer a very simple, but elegant look while others opt for an array of decorations.
Regardless of the style you decide on, you shouldn’t have difficulty finding decorations to suite your tastes.
Some couples preserve the top tier and share it on their first wedding anniversary. This is a lovely reminder of their special day. However, please make sure you properly wrap the cake before freezing it to prevent freezer burn.
Wedding cake decorations consist of the following:
- Accents are available in the following:
- Feather Trim
- Flower Lights
- Fresh Flowers (such as, Calla Lilies, Dogwood Blossoms, Stargazer Lilies, Orchids, Hydrangeas, Roses)
- Jeweled Flowers
- Pearls and Beads (such as a rosette trim, pearl loop on stem, pearl leaf, pearl clusters on wire, heart pearls, gold beads, silver beads, beaded tassels)
- Pom Pom Trims
- Cake Toppers are available in the following:
- Edible Cake Decorations are available in the following:
- Chocolate Panels
- Gum Paste (such as butterflies, Calla Lilies, Cherry Blossoms, doves, Gardenias, hearts, bows, Faberge eggs, flowers, flower sprays, pearls, seashells, starfish, ribbons)
- Sugar Diamonds
- Sugar Drapes
- Sugar Flowers
- Sugar Pearls
- Stands are available in the following:
- Rhinestone Covered